On days you want to minimize carbs or just want something different, try this recipe out. Vegetables may not be everyone's favorite, but this dish using cauliflower instead of rice will be sure to please even the pickiest eater. A blend of tang from kimchi and heat from our sauce, this dish is perfect for lunch or a light dinner.
Kimchi Cauli Fried Rice
7 oz Trader Joe's cauliflower rice
3 oz Trader Joe's cauliflower stir fry
1 oz kimchi, cut into small pieces
2 Tbsp kimchi juice
- 3 oz ground pork
- 1 Tbsp Nam Prik Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp tamari/soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- Handful cilantro, chopped
On medium high heat, saute ground pork until cooked.
Add kimchi and saute until brown.
- Add kimchi juice to deglaze the pan.
- Add cauliflower rice and stir fry along with tamari and Nam Prik Chili Sauce.
- Cook until cauliflower rice is somewhat dry.
- Make a well in the center and add cooking oil.
- Fry eggs slightly in the center and scramble.
- Mix with the cauliflower rice and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Take off heat, garnish with cilantro, and serve.